Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2021 8:36 pm  #31

Re: welcome and renewing associations

Welcome, Jackalgirl!

6/29/2021 9:58 am  #32

And I'm just back from an awesome vacation, and trying to catch up on the news.  Hi to everyone! 

6/29/2021 2:34 pm  #33

I hope you had a great time!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

7/02/2021 11:02 pm  #34

Belated greetings Jackalgirl - welcome!

One world -- or none

7/18/2023 5:50 pm  #35

Hi everyone! My name is Ellie! I'm reading the Foreigner series at the moment, having read up through Peacemaker. I'm waiting for my library copies of the next three to be available, but refreshing the hold status page a bunch of times doesn't seem to be making it come any faster, so I thought it might help to come hang out here! (Controversial opinion: if Bren is so short compared to the atevi, he should be using a booster seat when he rides in atevi cars, right? I'd like to draw this idea someday when I have more practice drawing.)

7/18/2023 6:23 pm  #36

Welcome in, Ellie.

Please do help yourself to some of our famously safe tea whilst you explore hereabouts.

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

7/18/2023 7:02 pm  #37

Thank you!

7/18/2023 9:09 pm  #38

Welcome, Ellie.  If you would like to be recognized on your Natal Day, please let me know the date and I will add you to the list.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

7/18/2023 9:50 pm  #39

joekc6nlx wrote:

Welcome, Ellie.  If you would like to be recognized on your Natal Day, please let me know the date and I will add you to the list.

Oh, sure, thanks! November 30th!

7/19/2023 12:46 am  #40

Welcome Ellie! Please enjoy some 🫖 and 🥮, and make yourself at home!

One world -- or none

Board footera

Contact the Guild