Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2020 9:13 am  #1

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone a safely distanced and healthy Thanksgiving. 

11/26/2020 1:19 pm  #2

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Yep. Happy Bird-day everybody.

11/26/2020 1:30 pm  #3

Happy and safe thanksgiving to all!

11/26/2020 2:14 pm  #4

Happy Thanksgiving! to all my salads

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

11/27/2020 6:56 am  #5

Toes crossed and sending very best wishes that a happy and tranquil Thanksgiving was enjoyed by all.
We had our usual feast for two. Son was able to roast and smoke the turkey on the grill. We had pounding rain for most of the day, but it let up in time to start the grill.
Today we are staying home and avoiding the madness of the day.

"You must be mad," said the Cat, "or else you would not have come here."

12/01/2020 1:49 am  #6

Still eating leftovers! Hope it was a happy day, under the circumstances!

One world -- or none

12/01/2020 4:32 pm  #7

I had a decent Thanksgiving.  Was invited to my younger brother's house for dinner.  I've never seen their new house, and it was quite impressive.  His older son and fiancee came up from Cincinnati.  I'd taken an old-fashioned cream pie over for dessert, and they'd made a pecan tart, as well.  Stayed until about 10:45PM, and then headed home, for a white-knuckled drive after going 4 miles and having a rather large doe walk out in front of me.  I was on two lane country roads for quite a distance, but got home safely with no "hood ornaments".  I didn't bother to go "shopping"  on "Black Friday". 

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

12/01/2020 6:46 pm  #8

joec6lnx nadi:

Good you missed that "hood ornament". While she might have done well in the freezer, the added expensies would not have been good. I also never go out on Black Fridays. Just ain't safe.

12/01/2020 6:50 pm  #9

Glad you made it home, even with the white knuckles!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

Board footera

Contact the Guild