Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2020 6:37 am  #1

Best Wishes to Kokipy For Another Felicitous Natal Day

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

6/14/2020 10:23 am  #2

Re: Best Wishes to Kokipy For Another Felicitous Natal Day

Felicitous Natal Day Kipy nadi!      

6/14/2020 11:28 am  #3

Happy Day, Kokipy!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

6/15/2020 3:27 am  #4

Hoping it's a good one, Kokipy!

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

6/15/2020 8:23 am  #5

I think I'm a day late, but I hope it was a great birthday! With and .

6/15/2020 1:12 pm  #6

Thank you all very much. It was a lovely day. Children both home and both very agreeable, weather perfect, garden nice- all in all good to have accomplished yet another year, and also and at the same time finally qualified for Medicare  

6/22/2020 1:05 am  #7

Belated felicitations! And Medicare too! I can’t wait to give up exorbitant health insurance premiums! 

One world -- or none

6/25/2020 6:22 am  #8

Happy Belated!  Celebrate all those Unbirthdays!
Keep on dancing round the sun!

"You must be mad," said the Cat, "or else you would not have come here."

6/25/2020 7:53 am  #9

Congratulations on the Medicare, And a belated Happy Birthday.

6/26/2020 6:59 am  #10

Kokipy wrote:

Thank you all very much. It was a lovely day. Children both home and both very agreeable, weather perfect, garden nice- all in all good to have accomplished yet another year, and also and at the same time finally qualified for Medicare  

Once you go on Social Security, they automatically deduct your Medicare premiums from those benefits, and usually, but not always, lower the amount of the premium.  I waited a year, since my full SS eligibility wasn't until I turned 66, and while it wasn't a great discount, it was still about $18 a month less.  I only have Parts A & B, and was told by my supplemental insurance company that I did not need Part D, as all of my medications come from the military treatment facility.  I still don't see how they called that act the "Affordable" Care Act......but then, I was never part of it.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

Board footera

Contact the Guild