Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2022 9:13 am  #2611


Re: Free Association, Part 3

Stripes


"You must be mad," said the Cat, "or else you would not have come here."
 

12/22/2022 11:48 am  #2612


Re: Free Association, Part 3

stars


http://quantumgryphonpublishing.com

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002
 
     •Thread Starter
 

12/22/2022 12:55 pm  #2613


Re: Free Association, Part 3

My god! It's full of..

 

12/22/2022 3:50 pm  #2614


Re: Free Association, Part 3

2001: A Space Odyssey
 


It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.
 

12/23/2022 1:22 pm  #2615


Re: Free Association, Part 3

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.


http://quantumgryphonpublishing.com

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002
 
     •Thread Starter
 

12/26/2022 11:02 am  #2616


Re: Free Association, Part 3

"Daisy, Daisy"


"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius
 

12/26/2022 5:00 pm  #2617


Re: Free Association, Part 3

"Give me your answer, do."
 


It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.
 

12/26/2022 6:36 pm  #2618


Re: Free Association, Part 3

"In order to arrive at the correct answer, one must first ascertain the correct question."


"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius
 

12/27/2022 11:54 am  #2619


Re: Free Association, Part 3

garbage in, garbage out


http://quantumgryphonpublishing.com

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002
 
     •Thread Starter
 

12/27/2022 4:27 pm  #2620


Re: Free Association, Part 3

LIFO queues
 


It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.
 

Board footera


Contact the Guild