Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2022 2:17 pm  #1

Apologies to Selden and 82Eridani

I missed your Natal Days.  My eye is still healing and it's difficult to see the keyboard, much less read the screen.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

11/10/2022 3:35 pm  #2

Re: Apologies to Selden and 82Eridani

how's the eye coming along?  
At this point in my recovery I couldn't see anything (other than light/dark). It clears from the edges as the bubble gets smaller. It's a big relief when you go --- oh I can still see !

11/10/2022 6:31 pm  #3

Happy Birthday.
Abd Joe: I hope the eye is doing well

11/10/2022 6:31 pm  #4

Happy Birthday.
Abd Joe: I hope the eye is doing well

11/10/2022 8:05 pm  #5

Aja Jin wrote:

At this point in my recovery I couldn't see anything (other than light/dark). It clears from the edges as the bubble gets smaller. It's a big relief when you go --- oh I can still see !

Thank you for asking.  The bubble is about 20% of its original size.  I can see far vision, but the bubble appears at the bottom of my vision field, so no reading.  Funny thing, the bubble magnifies everything close up, like a magnifying glass.  The doctor believes the bubble will be gone by the beginning of next week, and I can cut the green medical alert bracelet off my wrist. The bubble has seemed to reduce in size by 10% of its original size every day.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

11/10/2022 8:08 pm  #6

joekc6nlx wrote:

Aja Jin wrote:

Thank you for asking.  The bubble is about 20% of its original size.  I can see far vision, but the bubble appears at the bottom of my vision field, so no reading.  Funny thing, the bubble magnifies everything close up, like a magnifying glass.  The doctor believes the bubble will be gone by the beginning of next week, and I can cut the green medical alert bracelet off my wrist. The bubble has seemed to reduce in size by 10% of its original size every day.

that sounds excellent

11/11/2022 12:26 am  #7

Belated happy birthday wishes to Selden and 82Eridani both! 

And Joe, that sounds like the eye is coming along well.

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

11/11/2022 10:52 am  #8

Thanks!
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately.

And it's good to learn that Joe's eyesight is improving.

Selden

11/11/2022 2:25 pm  #9

happy birthday to you both!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

Board footera

Contact the Guild