Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2022 10:59 am  #1

It's Joe's happy day!

I know you wouldn't post a thread for your own birthday, Joe. So, here it is, a surprise birthday party!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

7/12/2022 3:14 pm  #2

Re: It's Joe's happy day!

And hopefully, joe nadi will have one heck of a party after all he's been going through. Quite necessary, yes.

7/12/2022 5:42 pm  #3

Happy birthday Joe! 

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

7/12/2022 9:45 pm  #4

Thank you all most graciously for your good thoughts.

Dinner was excellent!  Server was outstanding.  I just wish the cake store had been open today.  She's only open 3 days a week.  Tomorrow, maybe...
"Can you imagine us years from today, sharing a park bench quietly?  How terribly strange to be seventy.
"Here I'm singin' happy birthday
Better think about the about the wish I make
This year gone by ain't been a piece of cake
Every day's a revolution
Pull it together and it comes undone
Just one more candle and a trip around the sun - Jimmy Buffett.

Last edited by joekc6nlx (7/12/2022 9:46 pm)

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

7/13/2022 9:41 pm  #5

I did go to the cake store today and bought 6 cupcakes and a brownie.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

7/15/2022 1:15 pm  #6

Belated Birthday greetings. And best wishes for your arm. Chocolate helps most things.

7/16/2022 7:17 am  #7

CAKE IS GOOD!
Happy Belated!
Celebrate all 364! 
And keep on dancing round the sun!
Winterpup🦮 KikiLaSois🐈 Grayby🐈 LuckyPeach🐈  and me Smart 🐈

"You must be mad," said the Cat, "or else you would not have come here."

7/16/2022 9:48 pm  #8

Board footera

Contact the Guild