Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2021 7:20 pm  #1

It's Been A While

Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I have felt human enough to start revisiting the old and familiar areas of my life again.

SO much has happened since I was last here... hell, when I was last here, Shejidan was still on that awful Tapatalk forum!

I have been on the recovering end of a break up, and am slowly remembering how to be human again. For a long time I merely existed, and had zero f**ks for anything and about as much energy. Lately though, I have been waking up, and remembering who I was, rediscovering who I am, and learning who I want to be, which I suppose is better late than never!

I live with friends now, and am exploring the world of gaming and live streaming, art (both traditional and digital), and even trying to study in order to enrich both my education and my resume. I tend to go by a new handle now, Euforic Mania, and you can check me out on Twitter, DeviantArt, and Instagram. Soon, hopefully, YouTube and Twitch as well!

Anyway, I thought I would check back in with the Shejifam, and see how everyone is doing. You've all been an integral part of my life, and a refuge when I needed to escape, and I feel bad that I was gone for as long as I was.

It's good to be back. <3

3/07/2021 9:27 pm  #2

Re: It's Been A While

We've missed you Neco-ji.  Welcome back.

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

3/08/2021 7:43 am  #3

Hi Neco,  good to have you here ! 

Last edited by Aja Jin (3/08/2021 7:43 am)

3/08/2021 4:19 pm  #4

So glad to hear from you.

3/08/2021 4:20 pm  #5

One is glad you are back.  May we ask, are you in California again? 
Sorry about the breakup, it's a difficult ordeal to go through (been there), but one hopes things will be better for you.
(I will add you to the birthday list for here. )

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

3/09/2021 10:18 am  #6

Hello, Euforic Mania (love the name)! Best wishes, and I'll hope to hear more from you. Where are you?

I think I'm in Mississippi at the moment. Somewhere between Memphis and New Orleans, "ridin' on the City of New Orleans."

3/09/2021 3:13 pm  #7

nighthawk wrote:

I think I'm in Mississippi at the moment. Somewhere between Memphis and New Orleans, "ridin' on the City of New Orleans."

"Halfway home and we'll be there by morning, through the Mississippi darkness rollin' down to the sea."  Sorry, one of my favorite songs....RIP Steve Goodman.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

3/09/2021 4:01 pm  #8

Welcome back.

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

3/10/2021 5:55 pm  #9

joekc6nlx wrote:

One is glad you are back.  May we ask, are you in California again? 
Sorry about the breakup, it's a difficult ordeal to go through (been there), but one hopes things will be better for you.
(I will add you to the birthday list for here. )

Nah, I'm still in Tasmania, Living on the West Coast now- currently can't afford to go home, and probably won't move back to the USA permanently, but am hoping once Covid dies down over there (IF it dies down) that I can get the chance for an extended visit with my family. Maybe even see some Shejifolk, maybe meet up with some of my guildies from WoW, you know- make the rounds.

I dunno if it's possible to change my username (to Euforic Mania) at this point? Probably doesn't matter that much. I wish I remembered when I first logged onto the original board, but I'm gonna guess it was somewhere around 2002? Maybe? I remember it being back in high school, so it sounds right. And holy crap, that means in 2022 I'll have been a member for 20 years, wtf is this sorcery. XD

3/11/2021 8:51 pm  #10

I AM REBORN!!! :D

Admin couldn't change my username, but much thanks to Spence for trying. I made a new account, so here I am, in all my glory lol.

Feel free to check out my links, I make art, and play games and do other cool things too! Youtube and Twitch will hopefully be coming soon too!

Formerly Neco the Nightwraith. Now Euforic Mania!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EuforicM  |  DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/euforicmania  |  Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/euforicmania/ | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxqG2zVydAKMmV4eisvOIA

Board footera

Contact the Guild