Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2020 9:12 am  #1

My wife Kristi

Some of you who I'm friends with on Facebook probably know this, but my wife passed away on the 12th of August. The end went extremely fast. She entered hospice 3 days before she passed. It still feels quite surreal. I took some time off and went to see my new granddaughter, her mother, and my brother, and then my mother. Finally back into a normal routine starting today. My kids are mostly doing very well all things considered and so am I.

Kristi was an amazing woman, brilliantly intelligent and loving. She was a wonderful mother.

“The criminal is a creative artist; detectives are just critics.”
― Hannu Rajaniemi, The Quantum Thief
Joined Sep 2, 2009

9/10/2020 11:28 am  #2

Re: My wife Kristi

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you and yours.

9/10/2020 6:08 pm  #3

So sad to hear this. 

9/11/2020 1:37 pm  #4

So sad to hear.  My deepest condolences.

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

9/14/2020 8:36 pm  #5

I'm so sorry to hear this.  May her memory become a blessing.

9/15/2020 7:42 pm  #6

I am sorry to hear this, as well.  I have not checked the "Between Two Lanterns" page often enough.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

9/16/2020 12:08 am  #7

Kardaen, I am so sorry to hear of this loss. Wishing you consolation, and the time necessary for healing. May her memory be for a blessing -

One world -- or none

9/16/2020 10:50 am  #8

Oh dear. I am so very sorry to hear this. 

9/17/2020 6:57 am  #9

Deepest regrets. 🌺 🌺 🌺 

"You must be mad," said the Cat, "or else you would not have come here."

9/19/2020 6:30 am  #10

Oh no, Kardean!  I missed this, and am so incredibly sorry to hear it.  What a loss to your family and you -- my heart goes out to you.

Board footera

Contact the Guild