Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2020 5:45 pm  #41

Re: Back to the Drawing Board

OH, Joe! I hope this is minor not anything important!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

10/02/2020 6:58 pm  #42

dang, hope it turns out negative, and you feel better soon

10/03/2020 8:47 pm  #43

Family Health Clinic called tonight.  Test results are positive for COVID-19.  I'm under official quarantine for 10 days.  I've got stuff in the house, what I would need, the neighbors have offered to pick up for me and leave on my porch.  I can also have stuff delivered, if necessary. 
Not much I can do, and I'm certainly not going to make Public Health's job any more difficult. 

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

10/03/2020 9:55 pm  #44

Drat!
Do take care nadi. Good that you have neighbors to help out.

10/04/2020 10:03 am  #45

Just saw this news on CJ's blog and popped over to see if there was anything else to learn.  Thinking of you and hoping for a change of fortune for the rest of the year!

10/04/2020 10:18 am  #46

Public Health Office called this morning.  Since my symptoms actually started on September 26, that's the day they begin the quarantine period.  So, unless I feel worse, my quarantine should be over on October 8. 

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

10/04/2020 10:25 am  #47

Good! Almost done with it then.

10/04/2020 1:55 pm  #48

I am glad to hear that your symptoms are not too very serious!  Good luck Joe-nadi!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

10/04/2020 6:21 pm  #49

Wow that sounds about as good as it could be.  Hunker down and you’ll be ok again soon!

10/05/2020 12:11 pm  #50

Take care of yourself Joe. Don't push yourself too much when you get to get out. This virus tends to come back. I had it a few months ago. Fortunately I had a really mild case, especially since I've got multiple health issues. A mild cough and fatigue. But the fatigue lasted for weeks after the quarantine period ended. 

Board footera

Contact the Guild