Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2023 11:54 am  #1

Does Anyone Still Follow Steampunk?

I was at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force yesterday, checked out their display of Steampunk.  I got a few pictures that I posted on my Facebook account. I haven't used Dropbox in several years, so if the link doesn't work, please let me know. 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/1ka3wzv259zce3jvhlipz/h?rlkey=8xls8l49e34ygov4omzvyq5gs&dl=0

Last edited by joekc6nlx (12/05/2023 11:55 am)

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

12/05/2023 4:49 pm  #2

Re: Does Anyone Still Follow Steampunk?

The link works.  It looks like an interesting exhibition.  Eclectic, even.

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

12/05/2023 7:18 pm  #3

Re: Does Anyone Still Follow Steampunk?

Thanks for coming back with the report, Surtac. I didn't get as much as I would have liked to get.  The theramin didn't work, and the old videos were activated by the buttons, but not all of them played a video.  The three wooden musicians display was broken, one of the museum guides tried to get it working, but was unsuccessful.  I know Felicitous Sk8er liked steampunk, maybe she'll take a look.

Last edited by joekc6nlx (12/05/2023 7:28 pm)

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

Board footera

Contact the Guild