Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2023 3:55 pm  #11

Re: Welcome to Shejidan !

And a huge welcome in at last to Chondrite!  My most sincere apologies again for the earlier failure of process.

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

1/09/2023 5:43 pm  #12

NP.  I've hit the wrong button more times than I can count.

Janitor at Saigiadi

1/09/2023 9:05 pm  #13

Raesean and Chondrite, if you would like to be added to the Natal Day Announcements, I need only the month and day, I don't need the year, and the board doesn't do reminders like the old board did (which also gave ages, which I don't).  I'm in charge of the announcements, but also respect the wishes of those who do not want their birthdays announced.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

1/10/2023 10:10 am  #14

Chondrite: My daughter calls it "fat finger syndrome"!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

1/10/2023 6:19 pm  #15

A hearty welcome to Raesean, Chondrite, and asdrin! Please enjoy some 🫖 and 🍰 while you explore the premises!

One world -- or none

1/12/2023 5:21 pm  #16

While I'll happily give shout-outs to those celebrating, I would prefer my own natality be kept dark.  Mahalo!

Janitor at Saigiadi

1/12/2023 9:46 pm  #17

Chondrite, absolutely!

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

Board footera

Contact the Guild