Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2023 9:08 pm  #11

Re: I Have A New Owner

I have no idea when Freddy was neutered. He's apparently older than 10.  So far, no marking, he's used the litter box normally.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

3/01/2023 11:59 pm  #12

Yes. Two of ours are neutered males and they're the ones we have occasional similar issues with.

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

3/02/2023 10:41 am  #13

Surtac nadi:
True. Hopefully this pretty boy won't be like that.

3/04/2023 4:33 pm  #14

Freddy is still staying in the bedroom.  He had a run-in with Dusty a couple of days ago and was on the short end of the stick.  Cindy will stay in the bedroom at night, and they seem to tolerate each other.  She takes one side of the bed, he takes the other side.  They pretty much stay at the foot of the bed, so I have to be careful where I put my feet.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

3/04/2023 5:18 pm  #15

A similar sort of pattern here Joe.

Marmalade the orange DV rescuee lives in Youngest Daughter's room during the day and only comes out at night after the two Bengals go to bed in Eldest Daughter's room and can't hassle her.  Toby the 21yo veteran owns the lounge room and ignores all their youthful shenanigans.

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

4/05/2023 7:03 pm  #16

We’ve had males and females over the years- mostly males. I have found them to be significantly more cuddly and human lap oriented. I have loved the females, but I feel that the males love me We lost two older ones recently and they surely did leave a hole in our hearts and lives. The one named after Pyanfar left us at the ripe old age of 19 a few years ago. She was aptly named - a courageous adventurer into the unknown. Not really a lap cat tho. 

Board footera

Contact the Guild