Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2022 1:46 am  #1

WWAS Outage?

I can't access the WWAS site - I get a Wordpress critical error message.  Anyone else having this difficulty?

3/12/2022 9:40 am  #2

Re: WWAS Outage?

Yes, but it’s back this morning

3/12/2022 11:08 pm  #3

Thanks, Aja Jin.

3/16/2022 4:39 pm  #4

My WWAS bookmark now takes me to closed circle. When I hit blog nothing happens.

3/16/2022 5:24 pm  #5

I just tried it, I'm at WWAS.

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

3/17/2022 10:07 am  #6

I still cannot get to WWAS

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

3/18/2022 7:30 am  #7

I got the same message on 03/12. Seems to be fine now.

"You must be mad," said the Cat, "or else you would not have come here."

3/21/2022 1:37 pm  #8

I still can't get in - same as Pence noted.  I can get to the main site page but when I click the blog, nothing happens.  Has anyone heard anything further?

3/21/2022 2:55 pm  #9

Are you sure you have the correct URL?  I just checked in to WWAS with no trouble. 

https://www.cherryh.com/WaveWithoutAShore/

"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

3/21/2022 3:13 pm  #10

Thanks, Joe.  That link worked fine. 
It's odd - if I try to access WWAS from the link on cherryh.com, nothing happens but if I go directly to the blog address, there's no problem.  

Board footera

Contact the Guild