Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2023 11:13 pm  #2671


Re: Free Association, Part 3

"It's Just Pretentious" — Mads Mikkelsen


http://quantumgryphonpublishing.com

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002
 
 

1/15/2023 1:13 am  #2672


Re: Free Association, Part 3

"What I do is pretend to be the person I'm portraying in the film or play." - Sir Ian McKellen
 

Last edited by Surtac (1/15/2023 1:14 am)


It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.
 

1/15/2023 1:37 am  #2673


Re: Free Association, Part 3

Simple as pie 


One world -- or none
 

1/15/2023 6:57 pm  #2674


Re: Free Association, Part 3

3.1415


http://quantumgryphonpublishing.com

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002
 
     •Thread Starter
 

1/15/2023 7:36 pm  #2675


Re: Free Association, Part 3

coconut cream!!


"Those who can give up essential liberties in order to purchase a little extra security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjamin Franklin
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius
 

1/15/2023 7:43 pm  #2676


Re: Free Association, Part 3

Gilligan!

 

1/15/2023 9:32 pm  #2677


Re: Free Association, Part 3

Mulligan
 


It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.
 

1/16/2023 1:40 am  #2678


Re: Free Association, Part 3

Hairstyles of the 80s for 200, please!


http://quantumgryphonpublishing.com

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002
 
     •Thread Starter
 

1/16/2023 5:22 pm  #2679


Re: Free Association, Part 3

Ken Jennings


One world -- or none
 

1/16/2023 5:30 pm  #2680


Re: Free Association, Part 3

Ken Behrens
 


It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.
 

Board footera


Contact the Guild