Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2021 5:13 pm  #1

Forthcoming Books

Here's a couple of upcoming book releases I'm looking forward to, and have preordered:

Nov 23, 2021, Ken MacLeod, Beyond the Hallowed Sky

Nov 30, 2021, James SA Corey, Leviathan Falls

Jan 11, 2022, John Birmingham, The Shattered Skies

That should keep me going in fresh  space opera for the imminent antipodean summer season.

What other new  titles are Associates looking forward to hereabouts?

It's a strange world.  Let's keep it that way.

11/05/2021 6:28 pm  #2

Re: Forthcoming Books

I wish I were there. Covid totally upended my life in so many ways. It’s only in the last few months that I’ve been able to read again, no videos yet, preparing for retirement in 12-18 months, so it feels like so much on my plate. One day things will calm down and I will have the mental space for anticipating new books. Im very glad you are still focused on your reading, ‘ tac!

One world -- or none

11/05/2021 9:14 pm  #3

It has been a very similar story here, Star.  It has really only been since the end of July that I've had my reading mojo back properly in any sense.  The previous 18 months or so I simply could not concentrate to read with any consistency.  I'm not sure what changed: maybe just the right sequence of books at the right time.

2/23/2022 9:49 pm  #4

I just discovered this morning that there's a new Alastair Reynolds novel coming in May, so that's now pre-ordered, along with Mick Herron's next in the Slow Horses series. 

Now to get back to the unread stack while I wait.

Board footera

Contact the Guild