Shej

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2021 10:17 am  #31

Re: Vaccination status?

Well, after many years of no contact, an acquaintance came out of the woodwork to get my a vaccine appointment at one of the larger clinics in town. Get my first shot tomorrow with automatic schedule of the second.

4/05/2021 10:32 am  #32

Griffinmoon wrote:

Well, after many years of no contact, an acquaintance came out of the woodwork to get my a vaccine appointment at one of the larger clinics in town. Get my first shot tomorrow with automatic schedule of the second.

Great news! And my now 87 year old mother has gotten her first shot.

One world -- or none

4/05/2021 2:49 pm  #33

Good to hear, Star!

http://strengthofthehills.tripod.com/hanilanguageandculturepage/

The date I joined the original board: 12/04/2002

4/06/2021 4:01 pm  #34

And that went swimmingly well. "Well managed" as Ilisidi would say. Get to go back in 3 wks. for the second one.

4/06/2021 5:06 pm  #35

First one done (with only a sore arm and slight flushing for a couple hours after the shot) and the second one is scheduled for 4/16.  Kansas is in Phase 5, meaning vaccinations are open to everyone 16+ years. Looking forward to hugging my friends again!

The world isn't perfect,that's why it's beautiful

4/06/2021 10:18 pm  #36

NY just opened it  up to all adults and dropped the assorted "conditions" requirements today. I see the Feds have opened things up to all adults on the 16th instead of May 1.

4/07/2021 12:00 pm  #37

It’s nice that they have opened up the shots to 16+, which covers our two girls, but they apparently haven’t made more vaccine available to cover all of the newly eligible population, so it continues to be a constant scramble, racing on line between the NY site, Walgreens, and CVS, updating, signing on, trying to find a slot. it is beginning to annoy me seriously. The only available slots seem to be cancellations, so its one every several hours, and by the time you’ve drilled down into the website far enough to see a time slot it has been snatched up by someone with quicker fingers. 

4/07/2021 3:11 pm  #38

kipy nandi:

That's where my ancient acquaintance is sitting on some website, nailing cancellations as they happen. Do you know of someone who can do that for you?

4/07/2021 3:36 pm  #39

Just got my appointment for the second dose.Next Tuesday.

4/08/2021 8:54 am  #40

Got my second Moderna shot yesterday. Slight headache, runny nose which could also be seasonal allergies.

"You must be mad," said the Cat, "or else you would not have come here."

Board footera

Contact the Guild